About PR TEAM
PR Team is a youthful public relations agency with an exciting future.
At PR Team we get our clients’ messages noticed and make their stories matter.
We pride ourselves on ensuring their carefully crafted messages stand head and shoulders above those of their competitors both in presentation and placement.
Our strategic, creative and technological skills allow us to grow and maintain brand awareness across traditional and online media platforms.
PR Team is led by former senior journalists who can help transform public profiles online, in print or on air.
Our traditional PR expertise is fused with our digital and social media know-how to ensure our clients enjoy maximum coverage across all platforms.
Not only do we know print and broadcast media from the inside out, we have also excelled in the digital media revolution of recent times.
Contract Type: Full-time/Permanent
Head of Digital PR
Head of Digital PR is a hugely exciting role which will involve overseeing all aspects of digital content at PR Team. The role will include content ideas generation, content creation for digital and traditional media, social media accounts management, press release writing, media relations and liaising with clients.
• Content ideas generation
• Content creation, including video production and editing, blogging, and writing for digital platforms
• Content creation for traditional media
• Social media accounts management
• Press release research/writing
• Media relations
• Liaising with clients
• Minimum of five years digital media/journalism/public relations/communications experience
• Excellent and up to date working knowledge of all social media platforms. Currently using social media platforms for professional purposes
• Experience of using social analytics
• High level of IT experience/competence
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Excellent team player
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Relevant 3rd level qualification in Public Relations/Journalism or relevant discipline
To apply for this position, please send a CV and cover letter outlining how you meet the essential and desirable criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to PR Team Ltd, Catalyst Inc, Bay Road, Derry-Londonderry, BT487TG before Wednesday, March 1 at 5pm.